BIENVENIDOS AL OLIMPO

lunes, 31 de marzo de 2008

MIRRORS SPEAKING AS WHITE CLOUDS


MIRRORS SPEAKING AS WHITE CLOUDS

Today is Friday night. We have a weekend to spend together. I arrive home and you are waiting for me. I kiss you. I touch you. You are here and I am happy. I want to have a shower and you want to look at me while I am in the hot water. You take off slowly my dress.
We will go to my bedroom. Many mirrors are looking at us. A little candle illuminates us. You move me and stand behind me in front of the great mirror. You can see every trembling in my body.
You unbutton my dress slowly and this fall, charming the floor. You continue taking off my black brassiere. You mold this nude part with your hands. Every tender dune of me is made for every hand of you. You stop here looking for palm trees in your desert. This spongy dunes are chafing its form with your more and more passion.
Your hands leave my bosom walking to my waist with my "porte jarretelle" taking my "paire de bas noir". You take every piece of silk off. I can feel your perfume in my nape, your touch in every nook of my body, you shackle me against you...You take away my hair from my neck and you kiss me so deep, you kiss my nude back ...
I close my eyes ... my legs crumple up, you must hold me up searching for my lips, and I suck every fingertip softly. Your left hand is drawing my plain belly and descending to the warm south where the skin is more sensitive.
You can see this smooth and white flower reflected in the mirror...
Under your trousers, a wild bird is opening his wings. You give him his wet freedom to make his run swimming with a new friction.
The mirror is our secret "voyeur". Now your hands are burning my back, my buttocks, my legs...and you raise me and lay me on the bed.
I take your shirt off, your trousers...and I can caress your skin so nice. Again, you want my back.
Your kisses are accelerating my shudder. I embrace the pillow and you are behind me, gauging my hips, putting this pillow under my belly always kissing my neck, my nape, my back...
I feel your nude chest, your hot bird scorching my skin.
My hair is sliding along my fingers. My elbows are waiting for your new vigor. Softly you thrust your tender key into my faint flower.
Your hands touch my waist and your forces are moving my body with your hardiness.
The great mirror is close to you and he gives you a very beautiful image between different shadows and this make you more excited.
You can see my fragile body and bosom, rolling like cream caramel. You arrive to the point where there is not return and your passion is boiling. Moreover, you pant for your eruption and you need listen to me.
-Tell me that you want to have my liquid seed inside of you...that you want to feel my eruption in your flower...
-Yes, my love...I need feel you...I want...- A blaze made rain convulse in my body. You must stop and gently your faint body embraces the back of a cloud with hat.

No hay comentarios: